Meet Dr. David Garber
Prosthodontist & Periodontist
Get to Know Dr. David Garber
Dr. Garber was born in Johannesburg, South Africa and served in the Rand Light Infantry before becoming a dentist. Dr. Garber graduated with post-doctoral training in both periodontics and fixed prosthodontics, a very rare and prestigious accomplishment, to provide patients with a one-stop diagnosis and treatment facility. Prior to coming to Goldstein Garber & Salama, Dr. Garber worked at a private practice in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Dr. Garber is currently a Clinical Professor in the department of periodontics at the Georgia Health Sciences University School of Dentistry and also serves as a visiting professor in the department of prosthodontics at Louisiana State University.
He lectures extensively 40-50 times annually throughout the U.S., Europe, South America, and Asia. He has co-authored texts on cosmetic dentistry including Bleaching Teeth, Porcelain Laminate Veneers, Porcelain and Composite Inlays and Onlays, and Complete Dental Bleaching. He was also a co-editor-in-chief of The Journal of Esthetic Dentistry. He has authored an excess of 60 articles published in dental literature. However, Dr. Garber says he is most proud of surviving the upbringing of his three teenagers.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
- The Saul Schluger Memorial Award for Excellence in Diagnosis and Treatment Planning
- Gordon J. Christensen Lecturer Recognition Award
- The Northeastern Periodontal Society Isador Hirschfield Award for Clinical Excellence
- Professor of the Year Award, University of Pennsylvania
- The American College of Prosthodontics Distinguished Lecturer
MEMBERSHIPS & AFFILIATIONS
- American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics
- American Academy of Periodontics
- American Prosthodontic Society
© 2023 Goldstein, Garber & Salama • Website Privacy & Disclaimer
New Patient Marketing by Flow New Patient Marketing