Meet Dr. Ronald E. Goldstein
The Pioneer of Cosmetic Dentistry
Get to Know Dr. Ronald E. Goldstein
Dr. Ronald Goldstein is widely considered the father of modern cosmetic dentistry and even wrote the first comprehensive textbook on esthetic and cosmetic dentistry in 1976.
Dr. Goldstein is both a prolific writer and consumer of academic literature on the topics of dentistry, specifically esthetic smile enhancements and their implications to the world of beauty, success, and one's overall appearance. His best selling consumer's book, Change Your Smile, (now in its 4th edition) has been translated into another language and read by millions of people worldwide. Dr. Goldstein also is on the Editorial Advisory Board for New Beauty Magazine.
Dr. Goldstein's dedication to Continuing Education has consistently earned him distinction as one of the "Leaders in Continuing Education" by Dentistry Today Magazine. Currently, Dr. Goldstein is a Clinical Professor at the Georgia Health Sciences University, and an Adjunct Clinical Professor at Boston University, the University of Texas, and the University of Pennsylvania.
He has presented continuing education courses at more than 20 universities and lectured at over 600 dental meetings in the United States, Canada, Australia, South America, Asia and throughout Europe.
He has also co-authored other books including Bleaching Teeth, Porcelain Laminate Veneers, Porcelain and Composite Inlays and Onlays, Imaging in Esthetic Dentistry, and Complete Dental Bleaching. His most recent textbook, Ronald E. Goldstein's Esthetics in Dentistry 3rd Ed was recently published.
Dr. Goldstein says that if he were not practicing Dental Medicine, he would be a fashion photographer.
- University of Michigan
- Emory University School of Dentistry, DDS
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
- "Outstanding Contribution to Cosmetic Dentistry," American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Charles L. Pincus Award for Contribution to Esthetic Dentistry, American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry
- Alpha Omega: The Achievement Medal (Also Received by Albert Einstein and Jonas Salk)
- President's Level Lifetime Award Georgia Health Sciences University
- Distinguished Practitioner, National Academies of Practice
- Named to The Robb Report's "Club 21," Influential People in Luxury Businesses along with Giorgio Armani, Richard Branson, and Stephen Wynn
© 2023 Goldstein, Garber & Salama • Website Privacy & Disclaimer
New Patient Marketing by Flow New Patient Marketing