Our continued commitment to serve our community
We want to reassure you that we continue to make every effort to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. Our dental office always has been - and will continue to be - one of the safest places to be. Our team members have always strictly adhered to, and exceeded the standards for, infection control.
Please feel free to read more below about our increased safety protocols that are aligned with CDC recommendations.
And rest assured, you are safe with us.
We will continue to follow the CDC's recommended guidelines, including but not limited to:
- Wearing personal protective gear and removing replacing it in between patients
- Using hospital-grade disinfectants
- Practicing the latest sterilization protocols
- Utilizing single-use disposable materials
- Increased frequency of hand washing
- We will continue to disinfect all areas that each patient comes into contact with after each patient visit, including but not limited to all counter tops, equipment and dental chairs
Given the current situation, we have established additional safety protocols to minimize the risk of infection for both you and our team:
- We ask that if you have any symptoms associated with either the Coronavirus or the flu, to please reschedule your appointment. If you have been in contact with anyone who has had symptoms consistent with the Coronavirus or the flu, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment. To see what the symptoms of the Coronavirus are, please visit CDC Covid-19 Symptoms Checker
We thank you for your understanding and patience. The safety of you and our team is our primary concern.